MLMIC’s Spring 2017 Dateline Newsletter Is Available Online
The Spring 2017 issue of Dateline is now available online. The latest edition of this newsletter for MLMIC-insured physicians and facilities – which you can access here – contains several articles, including:
- a cover story about expanded use of summary judgments (a trend noted by the attorneys at Fager Amsler Keller & Schoppmann, LLP);
- an article about coordination of care between hospitalists and primary care physicians;
- three case studies outlining patient identification errors;
- recommendations to help policyholders avoid patient identification errors;
- an underwriting update related to coverage levels; and
- risk management tips addressing the use of computers in examination rooms.
In addition, the Spring 2017 Dateline notes an improvement to MLMIC’s phone system – live customer service operators have replaced recorded messages, prompts and menus – and reminds policyholders about the current 20% dividend.
Print copies of Dateline should arrive in the mail starting this week.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.