MLMIC to Host Spring 2018 Network Meetings Across NYS
MLMIC is holding its Network Meetings in April, May and June in multiple locations across New York State. These programs are designed to provide risk management education to our insured physicians, medical directors, facility risk managers, office practice administrators, nursing staff, marketing and IT staff and other healthcare professionals. This year’s program, which can qualify participants for CME credits, focuses on “Managing Your Social Media Presence.” It will:
- examine the use of social media in healthcare;
- analyze the positive and negative aspects of social media;
- describe the appropriate use of social media in marketing;
- formulate approaches to address negative online patient reviews;
- evaluate the potential legal implications of social media on patient privacy and confidentiality; and
- select strategies to develop and monitor social media policies.
The program is part of MLMIC’s ongoing efforts to provide education, promote patient safety and reduce potential liability exposure for all our insured providers and entities.
MLMIC is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide CME for physicians.
MLMIC designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category I Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Click here to read the program brochure and obtain registration information for a spring Network Meeting near you.