Complimentary audio recordings of MLMIC’s Annual Risk Management Seminar, held on Friday, September 23, 2016, in Syracuse, NY, are now available for streaming online (click here).
MLMIC’s Risk Management Seminar is an annual event where the executives, risk managers and other interested personnel from our insured facilities are presented with lectures by the foremost experts in the healthcare industry on current trends and topics essential to ongoing and effective risk management. Over 95 healthcare and legal professionals, as well as healthcare facility executives, attended the 31st annual seminar.
Here is a listing of the available program content:
- Opening Remarks presented by Robert A. Menotti, M.D. (president, Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company)
- An Update on MOLST & eMOLST presented by Patricia Bomba, MD, FACP (vice president and medical director, geriatrics; Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield Chair; MOLST Statewide Implementation Team & eMOLST Program Director)
- Best Practices for Serving Transgender Patients presented by Sandra Pullman, Esq., and Justin Deabler, Esq. (assistant attorneys general, NYS Office of the Attorney General, Civil Rights Bureau)
- Telehealth, Telemedicine and mHealth – An Overview presented by Paul D. Squire, Esq. (partner, Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan LLP)
- 2016 Healthcare Law Review presented by Nancy May-Skinner, Esq. (Fager Amsler Keller & Schoppmann, LLP)
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.