Each spring, MLMIC hosts Network Meetings across the state for insured physicians, medical directors, facility risk managers, office practice administrators, nursing, staff and other healthcare professionals. There are a number of dates and locations still available, including:
- May 25, Jamestown;
- June 9, Sleepy Hollow and Norwich;
- June 14, Watertown;
- June 22, Latham; and
- June 23, Saranac Lake.
With a focus on risk management education, this spring’s meetings address “2017 Healthcare Law Review.” The program:
- provides an overview of recent case law;
- addresses strategies to protect the privacy of patients’ medical information;
- explores the role of the consulting physician; and
- discusses the implications of obtaining a true informed consent.
Click here to read the program brochure and obtain registration information for a spring Network Meeting near you. The program is part of MLMIC’s ongoing efforts to provide education, promote patient safety and reduce potential liability exposure for all our insured providers and entities.
MLMIC is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide CME for physicians.
MLMIC designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category I Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.