Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.
MLMIC’s Dateline Newsletter, published twice a year (spring and fall), focuses on risk management issues and improving patient safety as well as keeping policyholders apprised of changes in underwriting procedures, legal matters, legislative affairs, and many other matters of interest to physicians and healthcare facilities.
Our Fall 2019 edition contains several articles, including:
- a cover story on the risks of EHR software changes and upgrades;
- a cover story on physicians’ communication and disclosure obligations related to patients’ treatment refusal;
- a case study involving finger pointing at trial resulting in a large settlement;
- a risk management tip on the proper use of scribes;
- a summary of important facts about the Americans with Disabilities Act; and
- a reminder from NYSDOH about the opioid treatment plan requirement.
Open or download the latest issues of Dateline:
MLMIC policyholders have access to our complete archive of past Dateline issues, as well as an index of articles. Log in