Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.
MLMIC’s Dental Dateline Newsletter, published twice a year (spring and fall), focuses on risk management issues and improving patient safety as well as keeping policyholders apprised of changes in underwriting procedures, legal matters, legislative affairs, and many other matters of interest to dentists and their practices.
Our Spring 2019 edition contains several articles, including:
- a cover story about responding to unflattering online reviews;
- a case study about factors involved in a damaged lingual nerve;
- an article on risks and benefits associated with EHR data storage;
- an underwriting update for new dental school graduates; and
- a reminder about stronger protections against sexual harassment in NYS workplaces.
Open or download the latest issues of Dental Dateline:
MLMIC policyholders have access to our complete archive of past Dental Dateline issues, as well as an index of articles. Log in