Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.
MLMIC’s Dental Dateline Newsletter, published twice a year, focuses on risk management issues and improving patient safety as well as keeping policyholders apprised of changes in underwriting procedures, legal matters, legislative affairs, and many other matters of interest to dentists and their practices.
Our Winter 2020 edition contains several articles, including:
- a case study involving an ingested surgical device and a drug-seeking patient;
- an article on communicating, disclosing and documenting informed patient refusal;
- an article on the proper way to close a dental practice;
- a reminder on the importance of updating your information with MLMIC Underwriting; and
- a reminder about NYSDOH’s opioid treatment plan requirement.
Open or download the latest issues of Dental Dateline:
MLMIC policyholders have access to our complete archive of past Dental Dateline issues, as well as an index of articles. Log in