Newly Released Dental Dateline Available Online
The Spring 2017 edition of Dental Dateline – the newsletter for MLMIC-insured dentists – has been added to our online publications’ library here. The latest edition, which will also be mailed to policyholders, includes the following:
- a cover story about the noncompliant dental patient (written from a risk management perspective);
- a look at expanded liability related to failure to warn patients of medication side effects;
- a case study about successful management of a noncompliant patient;
- information for dentists regarding an alternative to certified mail;
- risk management tips for documenting follow-up of noncompliant patients;
- a description of premium discounts available to new dentists via the NYSDA-MLMIC Program; and
- an announcement about live customer service operators replacing MLMIC’s automated phone system.
You can access the full issue here.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.