MLMIC is pleased to announce the release of its latest online Risk Management CME program, Proactive Risk Management Follow-Up Program VIII (Follow-Up VIII). Those who complete the program can qualify for both premium credit and CME credits and may become eligible for the NYS “free” excess insurance program.
This online risk management program is being offered to over 8,500 MLMIC-insured physicians, dentists and advanced practice providers. All eligible policyholders have been mailed an invitation on how to register for this program.
Follow-Up VIII consists of five educational video modules. All participants must complete the following:
- Modules 1 and 2 – Top Risks of the Physician Office Practice: Parts 1 & 2
- Modules 3 and 4 – High Exposure Liability: Parts 1 & 2
For the fifth video module, participants can select from the following options:
- Effective Coordination of Care: The Role of the Hospitalist
- Common Claims Against Anesthesiologists
- Recent Trends in Malpractice Claims Against Ophthalmologists
- Risk Management Review: Obstetrics and Gynecology
MLMIC is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Those who complete this program will receive a premium credit (5%, VAP or ECPIP), if applicable, and up to 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Program completion also comes with the added benefit of eligibly for the NYS “free” excess insurance program.
MLMIC policyholders who have any questions regarding their participation in MLMIC’s risk management programs are encouraged to call (212) 576-9730 or click here to contact us electronically.