No Insurance Policy Interpretation nor Legal Advice
The material provided on the MLMIC website or mobile application (the “Website” or “Site,” and “Mobile Application”), including the information and any images incorporated in the Website or Mobile Application, is for your personal private non-commercial use only. The information and articles contained in this Website or Mobile Application are provided for general informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this Website or Mobile Application is intended to constitute, and should not be construed as, a solicitation of insurance in any state in which MLMIC is not licensed, an interpretation of any insurance provision or policy nor as legal advice on any subject matter. Therefore, you should not rely on the information and articles provided herein as a policy interpretation or as legal advice on any subject matter for any purpose, and should always seek the legal advice of competent counsel in your jurisdiction. Users of the MLMIC Website or Mobile Application are expressly advised that they rely on the information contained in the Website or Mobile Application at their own risk.
All policy provisions discussed in this Website or Mobile Application are subject to underwriting approval. Information on this Website or Mobile Application should not be construed as a coverage interpretation of the policy in whole or in part. Actual coverage determinations are subject to all of the terms and conditions of the actual policy, endorsements, application, and any actual claims.
Nothing contained in this Website or Mobile Application shall serve to amend, alter or modify the terms, conditions or exclusions of each individual insurance policy.
MLMIC expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and liability with respect to actions or omissions based on any information or articles contained in this Website or Mobile Application. All files and information contained on the Site and our Mobile Application were created by and are owned by and copyrighted by MLMIC Insurance Company, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such copyrighted files or information is strictly prohibited. Your use of the Site or our Mobile Application does not grant you any ownership rights to our files or information. The Site or Mobile Application may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates [IF APPLICABLE] or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of the Site or Mobile Application does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks, trademarks, or copyrighted works without prior written consent from the owner of the aforementioned intellectual property.
When you select a password and sign-up in order to access MLMIC’s online policyholder services, you agree to the following conditions:
For secure website access
- MLMIC is authorized to act on instructions received under your password without any requirement to question those instructions.
- MLMIC is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not directly due to the negligence of MLMIC.
- Your password contains sensitive information and you will keep it confidential and secret. Protecting your login credentials (i.e. your username and password) from unauthorized access is your responsibility. Do not share your username or password with any third party. Though the security of your username and password is exclusively your responsibility, we recommend you log out after accessing the Site or Mobile Application and change your password on a periodic basis.
- You will notify MLMIC immediately if you believe anyone else has learned your password or if you believe an unauthorized access to MLMIC or your personal information has occurred or may occur;
- MLMIC may deny access or block any transaction made under your password without prior notice if we believe your password is being used by someone other than you, or if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for any other reason, but we are under no obligation to do so.
- Violating the Terms and Conditions of Website or Mobile Application Use may lead to a revocation of MLMIC website access privileges.
You may not modify, republish, post or transmit anything you obtain from this Website or Mobile Application, including anything you download from the site, unless you first obtain our consent. We request that you not create any kind of hyperlink from any other website to our Site unless you first obtain our permission.
MLMIC provides hyperlinks to third party websites as a convenience to users of this Website or Mobile Application. MLMIC does not control third party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any hyperlinked third party website or any hyperlink in a hyperlinked site. MLMIC does not endorse, recommend or approve any third party website hyperlinked from this Website or Mobile Application. MLMIC shall have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
The information and materials on this Website or Mobile Application could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. MLMIC may modify these Terms and Conditions of Website or Mobile Application Use, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting or the information on its Website or Mobile Application and without notice to you. It is your obligation to check the Terms and Conditions of Website and Mobile Application Use periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website or Mobile Application following the posting of any changes constitutes your agreement to those changes. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Website and Mobile Application Use, you may not access the Website or Mobile Application.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms and Conditions of Website or Mobile Application Use, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of New York. By accessing the MLMIC Website or Mobile Application, you have directed your system to a computer located in the State of New York. Any and all disputes arising from the content of the MLMIC Website or Mobile Application are to be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of New York.