Last Updated May, 2023
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means or to the practices of any third party, including through any Website or content (including advertising) that may be linked to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Collection of Your Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and those We service depending on your interaction with the Website or Us. Through the use of the Website or our Services, We may collect (collectively “Your Information”):
- Personal Data: By which you may be personally identified, including but not limited to demographic and other personally identifiable information (email, first name, last name, phone number, physical address, zip code, practice location, license number) and other information that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Website, such as sending feedback and requesting quotes.
- Usage Data: Data may be collected from you automatically when you access our Website about how you access and use the Website (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), internet domain, browser type, browser version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, browser history, operating system, analytic data, and other diagnostic data.
- Aggregate Data: MLMIC may collect data that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical information and analytic data relating to Website usage.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Us including:
- Information that you provide when you request a quote on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
- From third parties, for example, from our business partners and affiliates.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising and other information regarding MLMIC to you.
- To provide our Website to you. Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
- Notify you of updates to the Website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide Your Information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. We may disclose aggregated information and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. Your Information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share Your Information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and criminal investigation, where permitted by law or regulation.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share Your Information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share Your Information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may share Your Information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions or for other reasons as permitted under applicable law.
Other Third Parties
We may share Your Information with third parties for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share Your Information with such third parties for marketing purposes or for other purposes as permitted by law.
We may engage and work with third-parties to serve advertisements through third-party services, such as social media platforms. Some of these ads may be tailored to your interest based on your browsing of our Website and elsewhere on the internet, sometimes referred to as “targeted advertising,” which may include sending you an ad on a third-party service after you have left our Website.
Sale or Bankruptcy
- To enforce or apply agreements between you and MLMIC.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide. For example, if you leave Us feedback with contact information to contact you, We may use such information for that purpose.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may use the following cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are required for maintaining security, improving Website navigation, accessing secure areas of the Website, and storing products in our online cart, among other essential functions. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Performance Cookies – We use these cookies to monitor our Website performance and collect data on how visitors use our Website.
- Targeting Cookies – We use these cookies to track user preferences for videos on our Website, for advertisement efficiency, and for other marketing purposes.
Google Ads, Analytics & Remarketing
Google Analytics is a web analytics website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google Websites. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may use the information collected through Our Website or these third parties to market our Services to you.
Third-Party Websites & Social Media
We may receive some information that you submit to a third-party website or application that you access through the Website, including but not limited to information from your social media profile if you connect with Us on Social Media Platforms.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding Your Information. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over Your Information:
Promotional Offers from MLMIC: We may use your Personal Data to provide you with newsletters, marketing, or promotion materials. If you do not wish to have your email address used by MLMIC to promote our services or Website, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email.
MLMIC is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide this Website only for use of individuals located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website, its accessibility, or its content is appropriate or your access to it is legal outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and risk, and consent to potential processing, collection, and transfer of your Personal Data to a country that may have different privacy laws and that may or may not be as comprehensive as your own.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps designed to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information, and your use of our Website and/or disclosure of Your Information is at your own risk.
Policy for Children
California’s Shine the Light Law
In addition to CCPA, California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are residents of California to request the following information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes: (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to certain third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year; (ii) the identity of certain third parties that received personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during that calendar year; and (iii) where the nature of the third parties’ business is not reasonably determinable, examples of the products or services marketed (if we have that information). If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at https://www.mlmic.com/contact.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Options Regarding Your Information
Your Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below