The Winter 2020 edition of Dental Dateline – the newsletter for MLMIC-insured dentists – is now live on our website. The latest edition includes the following:
- a case study involving an ingested surgical device and a drug-seeking patient;
- an article on communicating, disclosing and documenting informed patient refusal;
- an article on the proper way to close a dental practice;
- a reminder on the importance of updating your information with MLMIC Underwriting; and
- a reminder about NYSDOH’s opioid treatment plan requirement.
You can access the full issue here.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.