MLMIC’s Fall 2017 Dateline Newsletter Is Available Online
The Fall 2017 issue of Dateline is now available online. The latest edition of this newsletter for MLMIC-insured physicians and facilities – which you can access here – contains several articles, including:
- a cover story about the use of unlicensed medical assistants in the physician’s office;
- a case study about a dermatologist who was sued for an employee’s negligent laser treatment;
- an underwriting update related to legal defense cost coverage endorsements;
- recommendations for responding to unflattering online reviews;
- a risk management tip on proper use of patient portals; and
- notes on additions to MLMIC’s Research Library.
In addition, the Fall 2017 Dateline includes a reminder for policyholders to update MLMIC as their practices evolve. It is important to notify your MLMIC underwriter not only of changes that may seem minor, such as updated email addresses, but also changes that are more significant, like modified scope of practice.
Print copies of Dateline should arrive in the mail starting this week.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.