Our Fall 2015 Dateline – the newsletter for MLMIC-insured physicians and facilities –is available for reading here on our website. It will be mailed to policyholders the week of September 21.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- a piece about physician liability when patients fail to obtain preventative care,
- a case study on the failure to diagnose myxofibrosarcoma,
- what you need to know about service animals in healthcare settings,
- results from our claims free discount survey,
- a risk management tip about how to properly discharge a patient,
- an underwriting update on claims free discounts, and
- an article on proper use and supervision of certified registered nurse anesthetists.
For these resources (and more) be sure to access Dateline at our website and watch for it in the mail.