Policyholders are invited to join us for “2020 Healthcare Law Review” on Wednesday, December 9, at noon. This complimentary webinar, hosted by MLMIC and HANYS, will provide an overview of recent legislative, regulatory and case law developments that impact the provision of healthcare.
Presented by Nancy May-Skinner, Esq., of Fager Amsler Keller & Schoppmann, LLP and Sandi Toll, Esq., of HANYS, this hour-long session will cover the following topics:
- informed consent;
- the statute of limitations, addressing:
- application of Lavern’s Law;
- suspension of the statute associated with COVID-19; and
- the doctrine of continuous treatment;
- supervision of advanced practice providers and liability issues related to the pandemic;
- indemnity and contribution;
- the Americans with Disabilities Act and its application to mask requirements; and
- the 2020 legislative update, including:
- the Emergency or Disaster Treatment Protection Act; and
- update on medical malpractice legislation.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.