Join MLMIC and HANYS on Dec. 14 for a review of recent legislative, regulatory and case law developments that impact healthcare. The virtual presentation by Nancy May-Skinner, Esq., managing attorney at Mercado May-Skinner and Sandi Toll, Esq., general counsel at HANYS, begins at noon.
- pending wrongful death legislation;
- use of anchoring in medical malpractice trials;
- the status on federal and state COVID-19 immunity laws;
- how to manage changes to quality assurance protections; and
- safety and security in healthcare settings.
Register for the webinar here.