Join MLMIC Insurance Company and HANYS for a presentation on medication-related error malpractice claims. The webinar, entitled “A Dose of Caution: Addressing Medication Safety in Your Organization,” will take place Wednesday, September 21 at 12 p.m.
This presentation will cover:
- what constitutes a medication-related error and the leading factors contributing to medication error malpractice claims;
- how the criminalization of adverse events impacts patient safety throughout healthcare; and;
- strategies to mitigate the risk of medication-related errors in your organization.
- Mark Ambrose, Risk Management Consultant, MLMIC
- Elizabeth Ollinick, Esq., Attorney, Mercado May-Skinner
- Kathy Rauch, Vice President, Quality Advocacy, Research and Innovation and Post-Acute and Continuing Care, HANYS
This event is open to HANYS members and non-members.
Register for the webinar here.