- a cover story about responsibilities to patients when a dentist leaves the practice;
- a case study in which a patient’s secret recordings absolve the dentist from alleged failure to diagnose bruxism;
- a reminder about policy conditions related to patient refunds;
- recommendations to consider before responding to unflattering online reviews;
- an underwriting update about new options/savings through MLMIC’s 2017 New Dentist Discount Program;
- a risk management tip on communication between referring and consulting dentists; and
- a list of upcoming events.
You can access the full issue, which will also be mailed to policyholders, here.