MLMIC produces a number of publications pertaining to health, legal, risk management, and insurance issues in order to keep our policyholders apprised of current news and information.
- MLMIC Blog – MLMIC’s regularly updated source for news, events and perspective on issues affecting the medical community.
- Risk Management Tips – MLMIC’s brochure on how to improve the quality of patient care and reduce liability exposure in the practice of medicine.
- Dateline – MLMIC’s newsletter for physicians, surgeons and other medical practitioners.
- Case Review – A review of case studies for physicians, surgeons and other medical practitioners.
- The Albany Report – MLMIC’s ongoing look at pending legislative, regulatory, and political developments.
- The Anatomy of a Lawsuit – What doctors need to know if they are involved in malpractice litigation.
- Runaway Jury Verdicts – Pamphlet for doctors regarding vulnerability of personal assets. Available to policyholders by logging in.
- Office Staff Handbook – A risk management guide for office staff concerning office procedures. Available to policyholders by logging in.
- A Closer Look at Coverage Forms – Claims Made vs. Occurrence – Physicians.
To request any of these publications, contact us.