Online CME courses on leading risk management topics.
Available at no additional cost to all MLMIC Insurance Company policyholders and their employees, MLMIC’s CME+ offers access to an ever-growing library of New York-focused risk management CME programs.
Proactive Risk Management Program (Regulation 124)
Complete this program every other year for CME credit, MOC credit, a premium discount, and/or satisfy your eligibility to participate in the New York State excess medical malpractice insurance program.
MLMIC policyholders and their employees can also complete a wide variety of New York-focused CME courses on leading topics, including:
- An Interview with a Plaintiff’s Attorney – Part 1 & Part 2
- High-Exposure Liability: Delay in Diagnosis of Breast Cancer – Part 1 & Part 2
- High-Exposure Liability: A Case Study Analysis – Part 1 & Part 2
- The Physician-Patient Relationship: A Closer Look
- Current Issues in Risk Management: Part 1 & Part 2
- High Exposure Liability: Errors in Diagnosis – Part 1 & Part 2
Policyholders and employees can gain valuable continuing medical education in leading topics through a wide variety of MLMIC-exclusive courses available for completion anytime, online, with MLMIC CME+.
Log in to review, register for, or access MLMIC CME programs.
Non-MLMIC insured physicians, residents, dentists, and mid-level practitioners who are interested in completing a course should call MLMIC’s Risk Management Department at (800) 275-6564.
To learn more about MLMIC CME+ contact a MLMIC representative.