Access our library of cutting-edge, online CME programs.
MLMIC policyholders and their employees can complete a wide variety of New York-focused CME courses on leading topics.
Courses are available online, solely for credit, or for premium credit and excess insurance eligibility. Certificates of completion are available for download and/or printing immediately upon completion.
Excess Medical Malpractice Program Eligibility
Pursuant to New York State Insurance Department Regulation 124, in order to remain eligible for participation in the medical malpractice excess insurance program, hospital-affiliated physicians and dentists must complete an excess medical malpractice risk management course every two years. MLMIC has designed its risk management programs to satisfy this requirement.
American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) board-certified physicians participating in the Regulation 124 Risk Management Program can earn Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credits in addition to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Log in to review, register for, or access MLMIC CME programs.
Non-MLMIC insured physicians, residents, dentists, and mid-level practitioners who are interested in completing a course should call MLMIC’s Risk Management Department at (800) 275-6564.
Current CME+ courses include:
- An Interview with a Plaintiff’s Attorney – Part 1 and Part 2
- High-Exposure Liability: Delay in Diagnosis of Breast Cancer – Part 1 and Part 2
- High-Exposure Liability: A Case Study Analysis – Part 1 and Part 2
- The Physician-Patient Relationship: A Closer Look
- Current Issues in Risk Management: Part 1 and Part 2
- High Exposure Liability: Errors in Diagnosis – Part 1 and Part 2
To learn more about MLMIC CME+ contact a MLMIC representative.