The Spring 2019 edition of Dental Dateline – the newsletter for MLMIC-insured dentists – is now live on our website. The latest edition includes the following:
- a cover story about responding to unflattering online reviews;
- a case study about factors involved in a damaged lingual nerve;
- an article on risks and benefits associated with EHR data storage;
- an underwriting update for new dental school graduates; and
- a reminder about stronger protections against sexual harassment in NYS workplaces.
You can access the full issue here.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.