MLMIC Insurance Company has a long tradition of publishing risk management guidance and legal perspectives for New York physicians, medical practices, hospitals and other healthcare organizations. In addition, we’ve shared industry news, company updates and valuable feature articles on our blog several times every month for over seven years. The result? The MLMIC website hosts hundreds of free online resources for both policyholders and the broader medical community.
Now, all of those resources – including the MLMIC blog – are part of the MLMIC Insider, which you can access directly on our website. Specifically, the MLMIC Insider contains:
- Nearly 600 blog posts;
- Risk Management Checklists;
- Risk Management Tips;
- Medical Malpractice FAQs;
- The Scope: Medical Edition;
- The Albany Report;
- MLMIC Talk Studio; plus
- Details on events, webinars, CME and other important reminders.
To ensure the MLMIC Insider is accessible and engaging, we also developed key features to help visitors easily discover relevant and informative content. These functions include:
- Filter by content topic (COVID-19, Industry Updates, MLMIC, Patient Communications, Physician Health, Risk Management or Telehealth);
- Filter by content type (Articles, CME Credits, Events, News, Podcasts, Publications, Videos); and
- Search by specific word or phrase.
The hub is intentionally dynamic so that we can showcase – and rotate through – high priority content day-to-day or week-to-week. Additionally, we continually customize the homepage to highlight recent Insider posts and urgent topics that provide a current snapshot of industry news and developments that impact the practice of medicine in New York.
We encourage you to bookmark the MLMIC Insider homepage and visit regularly!