MLMIC’s Fall 2018 Dateline Newsletter Available Now Online
The Fall 2018 issue of Dateline is now available online. The latest edition of this newsletter for MLMIC-insured physicians and facilities – which you can access here – contains several articles, including:
- a cover story about the finalization of MLMIC’s acquisition by a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway;
- an exploration of the risks and benefits of three major data storage alternatives for Electronic Health Records (EHRs);
- a reminder for New York State employers to revise their workplace policies, procedures and training based on recently strengthened protections against sexual harassment;
- a case study about poor documentation and communication in the treatment of a patient with an aneurysm;
- an article about punitive damages awarded against a physician for destroying and altering a medical record;
- a risk management tip on the security of patient information and health information technology; and
- an update on customized services available from the MLMIC Research Library.
Print copies of Dateline will begin arriving in the mail soon.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.