The Fall 2019 issue of Dateline is now available online. The latest edition of this newsletter for MLMIC-insured physicians and facilities – which you can access here – contains several articles, including:
- a cover story on the risks of EHR software changes and upgrades;
- a cover story on physicians’ communication and disclosure obligations related to patients’ treatment refusal;
- a case study involving finger pointing at trial resulting in a large settlement;
- a risk management tip on the proper use of scribes;
- a summary of important facts about the Americans with Disabilities Act; and
- a reminder from NYSDOH about the opioid treatment plan requirement.
Policyholders also have access to our complete archive of past Dateline issues, as well as an index of articles, at MLMIC’s secure portal.
You have been subscribed.
There was a problem submitting the form, please reload the page and try again.
Call 1-800-ASK-MLMIC or arrange a future call at a time convenient for you.